Friday, 6 June 2014

*Big News!!!!*

Hey everyone!
Blimey, it's been a while hasn't it?
Anyhoo BIG NEWS everyone, the Vintage Amethyst shop is opening once again!!!!!!!
 
Since I closed it in September last year I have had so so many emails about items & especially wedding things - emails every week from people asking if I still have 'this' do I still have 'that' as they found my picture online but can't find the item anywhere else & asking 'can you please please help me'! I've been helping people find things & directing them to other shops
so I've thought long & hard about it - like for months really deciding if it will be a good idea or not but I have finally decided to open the doors to Vintage Amethyst once again!!!
 
It will mean I will be busy busy running Vintage Amethyst & Number Fifteen with other things that are going on here at the mo, but the extra money will come in very useful as we have spent lots & lots on our new house & still have things that need doing - like a whole shower room for one!!!
(Thankfully we finished a bathroom last year that we made from the old toilet room & a huge cupboard that joined on to it, so we are clean don't worry about that - we are just making the old bathroom in a shower room!!!)
 
We have been working on the website for a few weeks now, we are both super busy so it has taken us a while but I am sure we are nearly there & the doors should be open again very soon!
Hope to see you on opening day!!!
 
Side note: sorry for all the exclamation points in this post!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay!!! Glad to see you back! xoxo ~Ashley
    shehimthem.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so much Ashley!
      love
      Alison
      x

      Delete
  2. Great news, will be lovely to have Vintage Amethyst back

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, it will be nice to get back in the swing of things after having a long time off.
      love
      Alison
      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x