Thursday, 26 September 2013

Vintage Amethyst Closing This Weekend!


Just to let you all know that the Vintage Amethyst Boutique
will be closing it's doors this Sunday!

I can't believe the time has come to close the Vintage Amethyst doors for the last time, but the day had to come once I had decided to close.

It isn't all tears & sadness though as I am so excited to be opening my new online shop which will (hopefully) be very soon but I will definitely keep you up-to-date on that!!!!

But for now there are still some really cute items to be had in the sale so do pop on by 
but make sure you make your purchase before Sunday cuties!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to wish you all the best in the new venture and to say thank you for helping us fill our lives and homes with lovely things. I look forward to seeing what you do next! Minerva x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhhh thank you so much for this incredibly sweet message.
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x