Saturday, 31 August 2013

*End of an era Sale*

 
Hi cuties!
 
On Friday the 6th of September Vintage Amethyst will be having a huge sale!!!!
It is an end of an era sale as the Vintage Amethyst boutique will be closing it's doors once the sale has finished!!!
 
Vintage Amethyst is actually 10 years old this year & I have wanted to move on for a couple of years now as my personal style has moved on & with my Mum & Niece passing away & then us moving home (& fully renovating the new house), it just hasn't been the right time, but now I feel the right time has arrived.
 
I won't be missing from the www though as I am going to be opening a new online shop!
*HURRAH*
 
Anyhoo, more of that later on but I just wanted to let you know that an amazing sale will be starting next week, so keep Friday the 6th in your diary!!!!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new business plans, very brave and clever to step out and try something new. You have fabulous taste so I am sure whatever comes next is going to be great. Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so much for your sweet words, I really appreciate them.
      Love
      Alison
      x

      Delete
  2. Hi there will we be able to find out about the new business by reading your blog - good luck with what you are going to do.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Yes, I will post about the new business here & let you all know where to find the new shop.
      I hope lots of you will follow the new shops blog & facebook page too.
      Love
      Alison
      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x