Monday, 8 July 2013

*Large Wicker Heart*

 
This weeks *Product of the Week* are these really sweet Wicker Hearts.
 
This is a delightful large woven wicker heart.
Perfect to stand on shelves, dressers, window ledges, fireplaces or indeed to hang on walls or doors too.
A really love addition to the home & perfect as a gift idea for a love one.
Wonderful for wedding day decor too.

This large heart measures approx. 36cms tall by 36cms wide.
These lovely hearts are only £8 each & you can find them
 

 

4 comments:

  1. You know, I'm quite tempted to buy one of these to hang on my front door but the cynic in me wonders if someone passing will take a fancy to it!!!

    I was thrilled to receive your comment on my blog Alison and do hope you're well.

    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely for front doors Heather as I popped one on ours for Christmas, in our new house (it was one of the first things I did when we moved in!!!) & then I left it there for months as it was sooo nice! The only reason I took it down was as we are getting loads of work done on the house & the workmen kept knocking it off!!!!
      love
      Alison
      x

      Delete
  2. Hello, Oh that heart is lovely :) I might have to make a sneaky purchase

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your message Laura, yes these hearts are so lovely & they seem to look good anywhere!
      love
      Alison
      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x