Tuesday, 7 May 2013

*Retro Old School Milk Bottles*

 
This weeks *Product of the Week* is another fab new arrival to the boutique!
 
A fab set of 6 small glass school milk bottles in a white metal crate with a carrying handle.
Very retro, very old school!
Cute for any home decoration & perfect to hold a bunch of wild flowers.
Sweet for wedding tables.

Individual Bottle size: height 10cm, dia. 4.5cm at the base, neck dia. 2.3cm, holds approx. 100mls.
They are £10 for the set.
Find them
 
We have a set of these in our living room, they are such a talking point as everyone loves them!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Alison, these bring back memories! I used to love my school milk on the days when it was cold out of the bottle with a Humphrey straw, but hated it if it sat by the radiator in winter and got warm...ugh!

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I did too, I used to love the little milk bottles with red straws. I think that's why I love these so much!
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x