Saturday, 4 May 2013

*Happy Saturday*

 
*Happy Saturday Cutie Pies*

Hope you are enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend if you are here in the UK!
The sun has been shining today but some clouds keep passing over now & again but thankfully it has stayed dry & sunny.

Hasn't it been a lovely week?
I've even had an opportunity to get out in the garden & get rid of some of those dreaded weeds this week!
 
I'm hoping the sunshine lasts all weekend as it is my wonderful husbands birthday tomorrow!!!
Hurray for him!
Plus my sister & brother-in-law are visiting on Monday before heading off on Tuesday to a country hotel for a few days.
 
Anyhoot, hope you are all having a wonderful weekend & if you are up to anything exciting do tell, you know I'm nosey!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope the sun is going to shine more often here in the Netherlands as well!

    Have a great day

    Hugs, Pietrik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope it does for you too, it has been glorious here in the UK lately.
    Hope the sun is shining for you today.
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x