Tuesday, 16 April 2013

*Bloglovin' a New Look!*


Hey!
Did you notice the new look blog?
I thought we needed a change around here, so I went for a simple cleaner look!
Hope you like it!

Oh & I've finally got around to joining bloglovin' too!!!
So please do add Vintage Amethyst to your blog list over there.
You can easily click the button over there on the right side menu to add this blog ...

Oh & if you haven't joined in already, there is a giveaway going on to win a pretty Dielle nail colour in 'Spring Promise'! 
Just take a peek at the previous blog post to join in!

*eeek* & yes we are still closed I'm afraid, but there is lots going on behind the scenes & we are hoping to be open again very soon, so thank you cuties for being so patient!

Loving you lots!


4 comments:

  1. Love the new look to your blog. I have only recently joined bloglovin, I think it's the easiest way to keep track of other's posts but I don't understand why so many of the top home decor blogs in the UK selection are written in another language. I like them but don't understand why they are listed as UK. Actually I am already following you.
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone.
    I've just updated the blog with our new logo too!!!

    Yes Ruth, I think it is the easiest way to keep up with blogs too, I wish I had done it ages ago now as lately I've been so busy that I haven't had time to do any blog reading but this makes it a lot easier!

    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x