Tuesday, 8 January 2013

*Happy New Year*

Happy New Year Everyone.
I hope you all had a fantastic festive season & I hope the new year is being good to you.
 
I just wanted to let you know that the boutique is still currently closed.
We moved house on the Friday before Christmas & it has been soooo hectic ever since.
The whole house needs renovating & so we look like we are living in a building site at the moment!!!!
Of course in the day before we moved I became ill & have had a horrid chest infection but I still had to carry on like a mini trooper! I'm still feeling rotten & still have a rotten cough & voice ~ mostly because I haven't had a chance to rest properly really, but hey ho that's life sometimes isn't it?
 
We did manage to decorate the living room to a living standard (for over Christmas) as soon as we moved in thanks to my sister & my niece who helped me as James was still busy with painting commissions until Christmas Eve!!!!!

We will be moving the business to our new home too once I buy a lovely new big workshop to pop in the extra long garden we have now & James will be moving his art studio home too so it is all go!!!!
We were due to have the new house rewired this week but our electrician is poorly now & can't do it for another 2 weeks which is holding things up a little for us now. We are in the middle of ordering a new kitchen but that won't be able to be fitted until we get the electrics sorted!!! Plus we have bathrooms to sort out too & then everything else!
*eek*
 
Anyhoo we have plenty to be getting on with in the meantime but I just wanted to let you know that the shop won't be open until next Monday.
 
Happy New Year again lovelies, I hope 2013 is a super duper year for you all ...
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy new year i hope you enjoy your new home and get better soon hugs Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Alsion, wishing you a lovely week, Xo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Do hope you feel better soon.

    Lovely to have a new home to nest in for a new year, I'm sure that you will enjoy making it your own. Must thank you for the teacup hooks I bought in 2012, adore them! Very Alice like, and gorgeous. Minerva x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Alison - there are so many illnesses going round at the moment aren't there.

    Hopefully your electrician is back to full strength soon so the works can begin.

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x