Friday, 25 November 2011

*My new Cath Kidston Bag!*

Look what I received for my birthday on Tuesday!!!
*eek*
A fabulous new Cath Kidston bag!
*yay*
It was from my wonderful, wonderful sister & I had no idea she had bought it!
It's the Cath Kidston Chelsea Roses Mini Tote.
I absolutely love it, it is a perfect size for taking out & about.
I love my Cath Kidston Afghan Tote but it is rather large & does get in the way when shopping in busy shops!!! One day I'm sure I am going to send a whole display of glass objects crashing to the ground with it!!!!!
*eeeeeeeekkk*
On the plus side though you can get an awful lot in it & it is a fabulous red!
I also love my Cath Kidston Candy Flowers Messenger but I only ever use it in the summer months.
You can get loads in these too can't you!!!
But this little cutie has been with me since Tuesday & I'm loving it!!!!
For something that is called a 'mini tote' it is a fair size & you can get lots in it and is a perfect shopping size for me, easy to get your purse in & out of & lets face it that's the main thing!!!!
*tee hee*

5 comments:

  1. happiest of birthday wishes to you, alison. love the 'mini tote' from your sister, aren't sisters the best?

    have a wonderful weekend.
    xo
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday blessings to you! Aren't you a lucky girl to have a sister who knows exactly what you love! :-)
    I am smitten with that bag on the floor next to the telephone! Want!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous bag! I love how you style your photos too Alison.
    DX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a "mini" bag is just what you need!

    A nice little collection of CK bags you have missy!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bags! I have a messenger and keep thinking about getting another one to celebrate my return to work!
    Oh and Happy Birhtday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x