Wednesday, 23 November 2011

*Christmas Fayre*

The Christmas Fayre on Sunday went really well.
I managed to take a few quick photos of the stall but they were quick as I had only just finished setting up before it opened at 10am, and as I was taking these photos people were starting to arrive to buy!!!
The light in the hotel was really yellowy too, so they are not great photos.
These photos seem to make the stall look as if it was a jumble sale!!!!
The tables seemed really thin so it was difficult to get everything on & make it look pretty!
Lots of people came along & said how lovely the stall looked so it must have looked a bit better than these photos show!!!
*giggle*
I had my vintage style mannequin dolly at the side with rose garlands, pretty signs & birdcages but I didn't manage to get a photo of her.
It was a really good day & I sold lots but the only thing that bothered me is that I was one of the few stalls that were upstairs in the hotel event room & I think downstairs was a lot busier!!! I don't think a lot of people knew there were stalls upstairs as I never once saw a sign on the stairs saying there were more stalls!!!
But it was a great day, lots of sales & I met lots of lovely stall holders.
It was my first fayre in about 3 years so I was a little apprehensive, oh & I had forgotten how much work goes into doing these things!!!!
*eek*
Anyhoo I had a lovely day & my sister who was 'my assistant' did a wonderful job I couldn't have done it without her.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Alison!
    No wonder you sold lots! Your products are just gorgeous! Well done at the fair. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison your stall looks lovely. I was going to pop along to the craft fair but got held up doing other things.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you did well, its always nice to hear in this day and age. The stall does look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard work isn't it? But such fun when you meet lovely people..We are doing one on Saturday...
    Warm Wishes,
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your products look wonderful! The stall looks great. I love this sort of stuff so I would have headed their first!

    Lesley
    bath Bomb Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stall looks fabulous I'm not surprised you did so well although it does sound like it would've been even better with some additional signage!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stall looked WONDERFUL, Alison--very pretty display! I'm glad it was a good day, successful, and fun with your sister along. Oh, belated birthday greetings, my friend--wishing you another beautiful year! :o) ((LOVE & HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x