Monday, 18 July 2011

*Pretty Pink Lavender Scented Hearts*

I absolutely love these Lavender Scented Hearts!
Of course they are a really pretty pale pink but they do smell divine!
These cuties are this weeks
*Product of the Week*
This is a very pretty pale pink hanging heart made from natural linen.
The heart is scented with lavender infused beads for a long lasting scent & is hand decorated with a pretty white crochet heart.
A very pretty gift idea & perfect for a wedding too.
These are also available in Natural
*here*
They are only £4.50 each & you can find them *here*

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute and you can never go wrong with the scent of lavender! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh these are very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO darling! I love the crochet heart on top. Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, so pretty :) Thanks for your lovely comment too, I had to giggle a little as I often pick up the clothes on the rails that the young'uns are too ;) I am coming up to 38....but I just can't help like you going for the pretty florals and I guess clothes aimed at the *younger* person. Hope you are having a lovely day. Love and hugs M xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very SWEET! I'd been admiring the ones in natural, but think I love these pink ones best! ;o) Happy Day, Alison ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x