Monday, 20 June 2011

*Vintage Amethyst on This Morning!*

~*UPDATE*~

If you've read the previous update & then today's blog (which I've now deleted!!!) you would have read that the makeover had been pushed back until next week BUT I've just heard from This Morning again & it's back on again
TODAY!!!!!
I think it is on after 11am!!!!!
*eek*
Exciting news lovelies!
Vintage Amethyst is going to be on TV!
How exciting is that?
I was contacted just over a week ago by This Morning explaining that they were producing a new series of makeovers for the This Morning show called
'Laurence of Interiors' presented by non other that the ever wonderful Laurence Llewelyn Bowen & that Laurence was keen on some of the Vintage Amethyst range!
*Hurrah*
Anyhoo I sent the items that they needed off to them & have been told by This Morning that the makeover was a huge success & that it is going to be aired on Wednesday morning - this week!
So excited to see it!
I'm not sure if they have used all the items they requested so I'm not sure what will be seen on the show so we will have to keep our eyes peeled & try & spot the Vintage Amethyst goodies!
So remember this Wednesday (the 22nd) ~ This Morning show!
I hope you will tune in, I know I will be!!!



13 comments:

  1. WOW Alison!
    Congratulations such exciting news,i will tune in for sure,
    p.s. bet your mum would be so proud x

    Love Kristina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god that is so exciting! I'll be sure to tune in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, will try to watch.



    Hugs Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting..well done!!..will be watching with my peepers peeled to catch a glimpse of all your lovely things!

    congratulations!

    charl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful, what a thrill for you. Shame I can't see it from Oz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so so so exciting, well done, will try and record it as at work. well done, becca x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is exciting! I will set my sky planner this evening!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful news Alison! I hope that Vintage Amethyst gets a huge mention....

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurence Llewelyn Bowen...OMG!! He is fabulous... This is VERY fun & exciting, Alison! BIG CONGRATS on the feature--I hope thousands & thousands will be tuning in! :o) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is amazing, congratulations. I will be working tomorrow so first thing tonight when I get home I will be setting it to record on the sky plus box : ) can't wait to see it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no just read your update, I'm going to miss it. I'm off now to scour the web to see if there is any other way I can catch it, possibly through their website??? I hope so xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thrilled for you!!!!!! You deserve it!
    Have a PRETTY day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x