Tuesday, 7 June 2011

*The Bridal Magazine Wedding Supplier Awards*


The Brial Magazine has just launched it's 2011 Wedding Supplier Awards.
So if you love the Vintage Amethyst
I would love your vote!
The Wedding Day collection has been really popular for me & I'm so glad that I went ahead & added the collection to the Vintage Amethyst Boutique.
A couple of years ago I had found that lots of customers mentioned that they were buying for their wedding day so I decided to have a dedicated section to make it easy for brides to find pretty vintage style items for their special day.
Since then the Wedding Day Collection has grown & is really really popular!
I love that Vintage Amethyst has a small part to play in such a special day & I always get such lovely comments about how pretty the items are & that they are perfect for their wedding decor.
Of course it is a wonderful place to visit if you are looking for a sweet wedding day gift idea too.
All you have to do is visit The Bridal Magazine's voting page & fill your details in.
Please vote for Vintage Amethyst in the Venue Styling category & state the Business Name which  of course is Vintage Amethyst.
You can also add the following although it isn't a necessity ...
Business website ~ www.vintageamethyst.co.uk
Contact name ~ Alison Britton-Paterson
Plus any comments you wish to leave ...
You do have to state your wedding day on the form too, but I'm sure you can put that you are already married as obviously many people who have bought pretties for their special day from the
Vintage Amethyst Wedding Day Collection
will now already be married!
Find the voting page *here*
Thank you so much & I hope I can count on your vote.

5 comments:

  1. I've voted : ) best of luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you so much Gem!
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu amei seu blog....I Love your blog!
    Fiquei horas me deliciando com seus trabalhos!
    Tudo feito com muito bom gosto!
    Beijos,
    Mery

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x