Wednesday, 1 September 2010

*Sweet White Vintage Finds*

Simply some sweet vintage white finds from Etsy.
Isn't this dress just beautiful ...
I'm in love ...
1950s vintage SILK CHIFFON white rosette dress.
It's £215.91 & can be found *here*
A pair of sweetie pieVintage Leather Heels with Bow Detail ~ so adorable.
They are £15.99 & can be found *here*
How fab are these?
I actually had a pair like this when I was younger ~ I loved my roller skating! I love the fact that these white ones look like ice skates, I felt very sophisticated rolling in them!
Vintage Roller Skates - White Leather Boot which are £14.66 & can be found *here*
Isn't this just too sweet?
Vintage White Deer Fawn Figurine, £7.00 find it *here*
Mmmmmm I love me some vintage bags & this is just lovely.
1950s Scroll Beaded porcelain evening clutch, £24.66 & can be found *here*


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! That dress is amazing, bet i'd look a treat in it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress caught my eye right away! It looks so romantic. Great post, and I just love your blog btw...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great items from etsy-I've got to find some time to get on there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the dress.. its gorgeous... loving those roller boots to.. i thought they were ice skates at first glance!!.. i use to love my roller boots. we would go on family days out and i would wear mine !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I loved that post!
    So much vintage eye candy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun, I really looove the dress, but the skates brought back such wonderful memories! Thanks for sharing! Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What neat roller skates you have! Very cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY finds, Alison... that chiffon dress is heaven...*swoon*... Happy Day ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alison hope you are well, been some time since I have popped into blogland!
    What a gorgeous dress, perfect for the mother of the bride ...I think. Shame I could not squeeze myself into it.
    Loving them rollers skates too.
    Hugs,
    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. dress and bag are amazing,they are so beautiful and romantic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x