Wednesday, 18 August 2010

*White Wedding Hearts ~ a perfect table setting*

Over the last couple of weeks I've been working on some wedding orders for these white heart-shaped tags, just perfect as place settings for wedding tables.
I've been making 220 of the little cuties last week alone!
They start off all lovely nude & bare!
They are solid birch wood shaped into hearts.
I do love them like this but I also love white too & white is just perfect for weddings.
They are painted in Heirloom White & lightly distressed.
I then drill a hole in each & every one.
Good quality white string is cut to size & threaded through each hole.
They are then grouped into sets of 10 & tied with twine.
They are then wrapped up in tissue, a ribbon is wrapped around & a pretty tag added & then they are off to their bride for a very special day.
These pretty white hearts are currently really popular for brides for their wedding tables, all you have to do is write each guests name on each heart ~ a fine felt marker pen is perfect for this & place at each table setting for guests to find their places.
They can be wrapped around napkins, glasses or even tied to the backs of chairs.
I think they are perfect to create a soft, romantic look just perfect for a wedding & each guest can take their personal heart home with them too!
They are £16 for a set of 10 & can be found *here*


10 comments:

  1. Good Morning! These are just simple and so sweet! I am putting this idea in the little book I am secretly keeping for my daughter! Happy White Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely - your hand must be sore from drilling all those holes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable. You can use them so many ways. Thanks for sharing. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just so pretty and so perfect for a wedding! They'd be great for valentine's day too!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would genuinely buy and use these for when I get married! Such a lovely idea! I can understand why you have so many orders.

    Jackie x
    www.totallyaddictedtovintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have been busy and such a sweet idea.My DH is doing well and out from his second bout of chemo, things are looking quite positive and i hope your mom is in good health too.


    Hugs PAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea-simple, yet individual! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, bookmarking this for when we make some more wedding plans, lovely idea, I'm being careful I don't turn into Bridezilla but I can just see these now with our guests names on them! They're so simple but chic, you have a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea, love it!
    Joy & Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x