Saturday, 14 August 2010

*eek I'm Shortlisted*


I was so so pleased to find out on Friday that the Vintage Amethyst blog was actually shortlisted in the Cosmo Blog Awards & I'm through to the final round!!!
*Squeal*
I had placed the little nominate button on the side but I hadn't realised that anyone was voting! I think I only knew of a few votes, so I want to thank each & everyone one of you that did vote, thank you ~ you are all candy sweetie delicious sweet hearts.
Anyhoo so I have been shortlisted in the E-tailer category & I'm afraid I'm up against some biggies ~ ASOS, Dorothy Perkins, Topshop to name just a few!!! *eek*
So if you would like to vote for little 'ol me to win in my category please *vote here* ~ find me under the E-tailer category (I'm towards the bottom) & thank you again to everyone who has voted ~ love love love & hearts  to you.
*eeky squeeky* can you believe it?

11 comments:

  1. Wowee!!! That's brilliant Alison, well done you! I've just been to vote for you and, you're right, you're up against some big guns!

    Fingers crossed petal! Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done, I really hope you win I have voted for you!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh how exciting!

    Well done hun

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!

    Have a beautiful PS summer weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Alison, wow how about that!! I have voted for you too, so best of luck, you so deserve it.
    Sandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much everyone, you are all the sweetest people.
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow well done, I voted :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will agree to everyone. You have made it so good. A well done job. I voted for you and I wish you will win this one. I can't wait for the result.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS, Alison... This is fun, this is BIG! Cosmo... very WOW, very well done, my friend! Off to go vote... ;o) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah well done Alison, I will be voting for you and Goodluck
    N x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x