Friday, 30 July 2010

*I am Mad for Mad Men*

I love love love the show Mad Men!
I am completely & utterly smitten with it!
I am absolutely green with envy that the new series, Season 4 started in the US on Sunday, when are we getting the chance to see it, oh say soon please, PLEASE?

I mean what isn't there to love ~ a 60's drama, full of glamour, wonderful furniture & homes, fabulous dresses oh & of course Jon Hamm too!
Oh & as for the beautiful Christina Hendricks who plays Joan Holloway (she is always Joan Holloway isn't she even though she married that horror of a man!) with those curves & beautiful outfits!
*Faint*
Oh I did I mention Mr Jon Hamm as the wonderful Don Draper!
*Swoon*
I dream to be Mrs Don Draper *day dream* but really who could beat Betty Draper as a beautiful perfect housewife!
Ok so their marriage isn't perfect per se, but look at those outfits & home people!!!!
I think I'm almost as in love with Betty Draper with that wonderful blonde 'do' & those dresses to die for!
Just look how fabulous that 'do' is!
Perfect!
It was all change for Sterling Cooper at the end of Season 3 ...

'The phone rings in a suite at the Pierre hotel. "Good morning, Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce," answers Joan.'

So I can't wait to see what happens next, can you!
Oh & just one more picture of Mr Don Draper before I go ...
*swoon*



5 comments:

  1. I have to admit I have not seen or even heard of this! I did go to see the film 'Leaving' this week and thought Sergi Lopez was rather tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, Alison!
    Wow I've never seen this - I think perhaps I should start watching it!
    Hope you and yours are well :D Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, I've not seen this! I want, no NEED that pink dress (oh, and the figure to wear it please!)
    Thanks for your lovely message you left for me too, meant a lot!
    BH x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm with you on the Mr Jon Hamm as the wonderful Don Draper, Alison!...*swoon*... Not to spoil the party though, but I don't care much for the series, have stopped watching... too many toxic situations... LOL! But DO love the 60's vibe. ;o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm the only person who isn't a fan - even my mum loves it. I think I need to get the DVDs again and give it another try.

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x