Thursday, 27 May 2010

*Have a lovely weekend*


We are off away for the weekend tomorrow!
*Yay*
The Vintage Amethyst Boutique is still open but any orders rececived from 3pm today & over the weekend will be posted next Tuesday with it being Bank Holiday Monday next week.

We are off to visit Bath & Oxford so a trip to Cath Kidston will be in store for me & a trip to James' gallery in Bath too. I do hope the weather stays nice but perhaps not as hot as it was last weekend ~ it was 28 degrees here on Saturday & I spent most of the day outside painting garden furniture & blimey was I hot, hot, hot!
So seeing as the sweaty face look isn't an adorable look for me & do hope it is lovely but slightly cooler!

I also wanted to wish my dear friend Catherine from Mollycupcakes & wonderful wedding day for tomorrow.
Have a truly wonderful love filled day with lots of laughter & giggles, sweet pea. I will be thinking of you.

And before I go just a reminder that the *Giveaway* is still open but closes Midnight on Monday!
Thank you to the huge number of people who have entered, both here on the blog & via e-mail.
If you haven't entered & want to join in just pop along *here*

Have a wonderful wonderful weekend everyone ...


15 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely weekend. Have you been to Jamie's Italian in Oxford....yummy!!

    One of my fave places.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh no Sue I haven't, it's been years since I've been to Oxford. I will have a look out for it so thanks for the tip!
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely time, Bath is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. E' sempre tutto molto bello. Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fantastic break! Can't wait to see what you buy from CK.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. how much fun are you going to have...LOTS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment, I am sooo jealous that you have that dress, lol. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely time away, Alison! Bath & Oxford are two of my very fave places in the UK...*sigh*...oh, to see them again! We’re actually just arrived home yesterday from our 2-week trip. I hope to post soon. Right now just getting over jet-lag and settling in home again with Charlie. :o ) Happy Weekend, my friend. Talk to you more soon! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful time in Oxford and Bath. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a lovely weekend away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful time Alison...the heat has hit Michigan too! I love the photo...if only my yard had an entrance like that! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have a lovely weekend away. I am hoping to get to Oxford soon to see my brother, well I say that but am secretly wanting to go to spend money in Cath Kidston ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. E' tutto bellissimo, complimenti per le foto. Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x