Wednesday, 24 February 2010

*White Love*


It's White Wednesday again so I thought I would let you know that these pretty painted white hearts are back!
Distressed white paint gives these hanging hearts a lovely Shabby Chic feel.
They are £6.00 each & can be found *here*

Another white pretty that is back in stock is these lovely LOVE garlands, I really do love these they are so pretty with their distressed paint & the two adorable little birdies at either end!
Who can resist hearts & birdies in pretty white!
They are £5.00 & can be found *here*
And going along with the white heart theme today, here are the pretty white heart candle holders ~ I have recently re-photographed them so thought I would include them here for White Wednesday!

These are adored by everyone & are a really popular gift item ~ they are £8 & can be found *here*
***
Hope you have enjoyed this weeks White Love post & please do visit Faded Charm & all the others joining in on White Wednesday.

13 comments:

  1. what gorgeous things!! I love them all!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your white items for sale are so pretty, but I love the white heart candle holder! And I also love your Union Jack pillows! Too bad you are on the other side of the pond!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like white and have one of the last hearts that a friend gave me. I have it hanging in my bathroom. Do you have everything you sell in your own home - it must be so tempting?
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweetness! I do all these, Alison... That bird and heart/love garland is especially wonderful. You have so many delights in you shop these days... My purse is feeling tempted... LOL! ;o) Happy Day, my friend ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the heart shaped candle holder.... I got one for my birthday. I can't believe how much light comes from them with just a little tealight! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your things Alison! That white heart will be on my next order I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos of lovely white chic hearts. Very pretty and fun to see.
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty whites! Hope you had a wonderful WW.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. White love is so simple and looks fresh and clean.
    Loving the hearts and birds honey.
    I got one of those hanging hearts for Xmas and everyone says how lovely it looks hanging in the window.
    Hope your well sweetie.
    I was wondering if you had joined Twitter? would be good for little chats.
    With love,
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. White is so pure and calming.
    I love the hanging heart that you gave me. It looks so pretty in the evening when I light it.
    Even tatty old bits can be made to look better with white paint. Not sure if I should really show my latest white project, it was awfal when I bought it and even now I have given it one coat of white I am still not sure if it should be in my home!? maybe I should finish it and let you see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo lovely, the birdy garland is so pretty.
    twiggy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x