Thursday, 12 November 2009

*New Pretties for the Shop*


Well here are the new pretties I was telling you about the other day.

I have completely fell in love with this Home Sweet Home Sign!
I photographed it here & here this one has stayed! I just love them, they are so incredibly pretty.
These signs are £6.00 & can be found *here*.

Another pretty item is this lovely heart shaped bird feeder.
Just pop an apple on the spike & place in your garden. I'm afraid I did have to photograph this in doors due to this miserable dark & wet November weather. But this pretty is currently outside hanging in my garden!
They cost a bargainlicious £4.00 & can be found *here*.


... and I'm afraid we have even more cuteness here with this sweet little hangies.
Two birdies & two hearts in the set. I just love these too! They are such a wonderful chalky white which has been distressed ~ they really are just the cutest little hangies. Perfect for Christmas decorations but pretty enough for all year round decor too.
These have been 'flying off the shelves' since they arrived in the shop yesterday & I'm not surprised they are simply delicious!
They are £4.50 for the set & can be found *here*.

Specially for Christmas we have our cutie pie little 'gingerbread' decorations back this year.
They come in a set of 8 & cost only £3.50 & can be found *here*.
Another Christmas favourite from last year is back too.
These handmade red NOEL letters were really popular last year & since they have been back are a favourite this year too.
They cost £8.00 & can be found *here*.
*Please note that the last day for Christmas Shopping is Monday 14th December this is so that all your orders can be packed up & sent out & arrive in time for Christmas ~ and with the Royal Mail strikes recently & the backlog of post it has caused I think the earlier Christmas items are posted out the better.*

6 comments:

  1. Too many nice things to chose from.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff! I will have a think about the gingerbread men, they are really nice but I'm worried my girls might try to eat them!!!

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the nicest things for everyone

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great new stuff!!!
    I'm just about to make an order, will one of them make their way into my basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really LOVELY, Alison...so many new beauties in the shop. You really find the sweetest things! Happy Weekend, my friend :o) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, I just love the red Noel letters.
    I just ordered them! I already found a spot for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x