Thursday, 19 November 2009

*I ♥ Butterflies*


You all know I have a love of butterflies & I have just added these very pretty pink butterfly garlands to the shop.
They can be hung vertically by a loop at the top & they have a big bead at the bottom for weight or they look equally pretty draped around mirrors, bedstands or birdcages as seen above!
I am going to keep mine for Christmas time as I wanted to go a little more delicate with the Christmas decorations for the dining room & so thought silvers, whites, pale pinks & blues would be lovely & these pretty garlands are just perfect for that scheme.
They are £8 & can be found *here*.

7 comments:

  1. The garland is beautiful Alison! I love the birdcage too.
    xo,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIRDCAGES AND BUTTERFLIES...SWOON!!!
    Oh Alison such prettiness!! Everything you post always looks amazing...particularly love this one though...I cant think why though....??????
    HAHAHA!!
    Thanks for sharing hun
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Tee Hee* Annie ~ I just knew you would like this post!!!
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy, I love that! My youngest's room has a butterfly theme so I'm v tempted. Are they fabric or feathers? She has a feathery one across the curtain pole but that doesn't mean we can't have another ;)

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable precioso, te felicito Chany.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh just gorgeous and delicate x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are sooo lovely... I love butterflies too! Nice way to have beautiful butterflies all year round. :o) Happy Weekend, Alison ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x