Friday, 1 May 2009

*May Day SALE*


Lots of goodies on sale at the website!!!
Lots are half price or less, so pop along for a bargain!

The lovely large reclaimed wooden trug above was £16.00 and is now £8.00 but hurry only one left!
There are a couple of the smaller heart detail trugs in the sale too!

These pretty pink set of 4 coaster used to be £4.00 now £1.50!

These very retro Cath Kidston-eque peg bags were £6.00 now £3.50!




Another Cath Kidston-eque item are these lovely eco-shoppers in this strawberry pattern & retro red & white polka dot. These were £3.50 and are now £1.75!


These pretty pink wire toilet roll holders were £7.00 now £3.00!
***
There are other goodies available too, but hurry as many are end of line stock and there is only 1 available!
I'm making room for some lovely new stock which will be arriving very soon!
So pop along and pick up a bargain ...

5 comments:

  1. Oooo...lots of lovely temptations...Those pink coasters are so pretty, so is the peg bag...but I love them all really--LOL! Happy Weekend, Alison :o) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what new stock you have for us!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are certainly some bargains on your lovely website.
    Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I am hosting a book swap over on my blog. It is a permanent feature, which will always be on my blog, it is not a one off, like the rose theme swap I'm hosting. I have listed a load of my books which I am willing to swap, take a look, there may be some you fancy. If you would like to list books which you no longer want, and are willing to swap, just contact me at rosehyacinth@hotmail.co.uk, or leave a comment on my blog, with your name, the name of your blog and the books you wish to swap, and I will type them up and post them on the swap page, so the more and more people who participate, the wider the range of books there will be to choose from, and remember, it will always be there on my blog.
    Take Care
    Love Melanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh la la! great sale, alison!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x