Friday, 13 March 2009

*Day Four ~ Cath Kidston Competitions*



Ok so I hope you will all appreciate me sharing this comp with you as of course I could have kept it to myself so that I had a better chance of winning but of course you know I wouldn't do that to all you lovely beings out there so here we are a fab Cath Kidston Competition from mydeco.com

This comp is for the above a £1,000 vintage dressing table with matching button upholstered stool and mirror – all covered in Cath Kidston’s legendary rose sprig fabric.
How fab is that?
Also there are 5 runners up prizes to be won which are a Spring goodie bag with a £50 Cath Kidston voucher, cute Sprig knitting bag (worth £25) and a signed copy of Kidston’s book MAKE! inside.

To enter just visit the competition page *here*



***

Also Cath Kidston is having a make a Mothers Day Card competition which is open until 20th March.

1st Prize: A copy of 'Make!' by Cath Kidston, a sewing box and accessories.

2nd Prize: A copy of 'Make!' by Cath Kidston, and a selection of sewing tins.

3rd Prize: A copy of 'Make!' by Cath Kidston and a flower pot pin cushion.

So get your scissors, card & pretty bits & pieces out and get creating a cute card.

Visit the Cath Kidston Mothers Day Card Competition page *here*

*Good Luck Everyone*

2 comments:

  1. Can someone pick me up off the floor? That dressing table...Oh my god! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty!
    Yesterday in Selfriges I saw that CK herself would be signing books there on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x