I've been tagged by Claire from Serendipity loves New York, and the tag was to post a photo from the place you keep your photos and go to the 4th file and then the 4th photo and post that .... so here we are, this picture is actually a painting by our friend Paul Denham. Luckily our 4th folder was his as my husband James designed his website and so we have lots of photos of Paul's and he has his own folder on our computer!
If you want to view more of Paul's work visit his website *here*.
Now I've also been tagged by Tilly Rose to write 6 random things about myself so here goes ...
1. I absolutely love the fairytales Snow White & also Snow White & Rose Red.
2. James and I both went to University in Nottingham & although we are from the same home town this was never really planned when we both applied for colleges, James studied Fine Art and I studied Performing Arts.
3. My dad kindly meaured me the other week (my sister keeps saying I'm shrinking!) and I measure a whopping 5 feet 1 and a half inches although I'm sure I've always been 5 feet 2 inches ~ so perhaps she is right ... although thinking back my dad measured me a few years ago now and I measured 5ft 1 and a half inch then, but I decided he was wrong.
4. When I was little I wanted to be a fashion designer.
5. I love yellow roses & yellow tulips but hate yellow cars for some reason, yellow was my favourite colour as a little girl (imagine all those wonderful yellow clothes I could have designed!) and I always wanted a sunny yellow bedroom as a teenager and then when I went away to Nottingham my mum painted my bedroom a lovely soft yellow colour for when I came home which I loved, but I never use yellow in my home decor or wear yellow clothes now. The word 'yellow' has started to look weird now as I've used it so many times in this sentence!
6. I love the colour combination of turquoise or duck egg blue & red, I think it look so wonderful and always reminds me of fairytales for some reason!
I am supposed to pass these tags on to 4 people for the first one and 6 for the second but seeing as I always hate to pass these things on as I never want to leave anyone out I am passing it on to anyone who reads this and wants to participate on their blog.
I also need to say a big thank you & sorry to a few people who have kindly passed bloggy friendship awards on to me and I've never got around to posting them, so huge thank you's go to Catherine at Mollycupcakes, Marie at Dreaming of Wild Roses & Claire again at Serendipity loves New York. Thank you lovely ladies for thinking of me & I'm so sorry for being a naughty blogger! *eek*