Monday, 2 February 2009

*I'm in love ...*



Yes that's right I'm so in love with a gorgeous little man I've only just met ... we visited family at the weekend and finally got to meet my new little great nephew and I just adore him!
He is such a cutie, I am super in love with him and it was so lovely to spend the weekend having cuddles, funny faces & kisses with him, but so sad to leave him behind ~ my mum and I kept planning on trying to pop him in my new Cath Kidston bag and just taking him home with us but unfortunately we did leave him and the last view we saw of him was with his mummy stood at the window waving his tiny hand goodbye to us ... but he is hopefully going to come and visit us this week so we don't have to wait too long to see his chubby little cheeks & button nose again! Yay, I just can't wait!

12 comments:

  1. Nothing like a little baby love to warm the heart...Happy days pinching those new cheek and toes! :o) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, i'm sooo broody. just gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute baby toes! Love them

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous picture! I'm never having any more but I do enjoy other people's babies :-D

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, cute feet, just perfect for blowing raspberries on them! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww sooooooooooooooo cute!!!
    if only they could stay like that!

    love Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I did love your little 'waiting' tale! and I love the Fresh Linens plague.
    Nothing quite like a little bundle to cuddle is there!
    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww......so gorgeous. Ten tiny little toes just waiting to be tickled. Lovely.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Babies feet are my favourite part!! They are so cute. Glad everyone is happy and healthy!
    I have tagged you!! Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah, how gorgeous. Lovely to hear about your precious little bundle of joy. Cute to think of a little face peaking out of CK bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just brilliant, well done honey on embracing that new life xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, little toes!! Love 'em! Congratulations, Great Auntie!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x