Saturday, 7 June 2008

*Lots of new yummy goodies*


Well the website update is complete and there are lots of new yummy goodies to buy!

I absolutely love this metal 'vintage style' Ice Cream above and it is a really good size too measuring at 17.5 inches long by 6 inches wide! Just fabalicious!




These zinc t-light holders are just super cute too and complement the zinc heart pictured in the last post.

And who doesn't love a pretty cushion cover???

Anyhoo, there are lots of other goodies up for sale so pop on over and take a peek!
Click *here* for a quick look all the new items or *here* to browse the whole shop.

Oh and before I forget as a few people have asked, yes we do sell to international buyers all you need to do is at the checkout pop your country in the little box and the shopping basket will sort itself out for you and quote you your postage.

Have a great weekend everyone & I hope the sun shines for us all.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Alison
    Your website looks great with lots of lovely goodies. I think I would find it hard not to keep them all for me , if I had to store them in my house !
    x Dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ice cream sign!!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey honey gorgeous new items, I'm off to have a good around lol
    Have a fab weekend.
    Many hugs sweetie.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the new pretties...that cushions especially! The shop is looking terrific! Happy weekend, my friend ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alison, they are all lovely bits...I must go and check out the website. I have got all the books in your sidebar!
    Have a super week.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lanterns and pillow-- adorable :)

    Can't wait to look at the shop!
    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks great & the ice cream sign is perfectly summery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message.
Love Alison
x